Unique Ice Blaster from Karcher
A new way of cleaning which effortlessly removes stubborn dirt, oils, paints, graffiti and rubber residues.
Because the Ice Blaster simply uses compressed air and dry ice pellets - NO abrasive residues are left behind, and no excessive amounts of water are used.
So no waste to dispose of - after blasting the ice pellets simply dissolve completely into carbon dioxide.
The potential to reduce costs and downtime is huge -
- no waste disposal of abrasives or chemicals
- no 'cleaning after cleaning' to remove sand or other abrasive media
- items to be cleaned do not need to be disassembled
- no waste water
The Ice Blaster can be used in areas where cleaning with water, sand or chemicals is legally prohibited or impractical such as internal areas.
- Local authorities - graffiti and chewing gum removal
- Injection moulding, automotive and foundry - removal of silicone, rubber, paints and lacquers
- Printing - removal ink and rubber residues, machines look like new
- Timber and electrical - cleaning woodworking machinery, generators, turbines and switchgear
- Food and pharmaceutical - ideal for removal of coking, burnt in deposits, fat and starch from production lines, tanks and furnaces
- Steel, metal and machine construction - clean production machines, welding robots, conveyor belts and paint shops.